Components of Two-Stage Screw Air Compressor
1. High efficiency and energy saving air end with double stage
JUFENG double stage screw air compressor adopted double stage compressor screw, this type compressor air end are centrally part, the average energy saving more 15% compare with normal air compressor.
Air end with double stage's features
1) Higher reliability
JUFENG double-stage compression rotor after the completion of the finish machining of 20 procedures, to ensure the accuracy, reliability and effectiveness of rotor.
2) Reduce bearing load
In each compression process, the compression ratio is lower, so that the bearing load and the life of the main engine are reduced. The best quality of the bearing is the best quality.
3) Coolant spray design for isothermal compression
Compression heat is the factor of power loss, one of the reasons for the high compression efficiency of two is coolant spray design, the main engine in the process of work in the process of cooling air spray mist with a compressed air to reach a lower temperature, this kind of compressed air into the two compression stage, the temperature is close to a compressed air inlet temperature, thus saving the required energy.
4) Lower compression leakage
The traditional single compressor compression ratio is high, the compression ratio is higher, and the two stage compressor compression ratio is low, the compression ratio is lower, so the lower compression ratio is achieved.
2. High quality and reliable valve
Thousands of reliability and safety testing ensure the quality and durability of inlet valve, minimum pressure valve, thermostatic valve, safety valve.
3. High-quality filter
Adopt own brand oil-air separator, oil filter, air filter element, safe and reliable. Oil-air separator separate thoroughly which oil content less than 3 PPM; Air filter and oil filter are efficiency and long service life.
4. Oil-air separator
The highly efficient oil-air separator presents triple separation of centrifugal, gravity and filtration, leading the remaining oil less than 3ppm.
1st Separation: Centrifugal
The mixture of compressed air inside the compressor and the oil revolve in the separator under the centrifugal force.
2nd Separation: Gravity
After the centrifugal separation, the oil-air mixture punches the inside wall of oil-air vessel, and flow to the bottom of the vessel. At the bottom, the magnetic filter removes the iron powder and other small metals sucked together with air, preventing the scratch of separator.
3rd Separation: Filtration
It adopts the folding oil-air separator to increase the area.
With the fiber as the main body, the cylinder filter collects the atomizing lubricant from the air.
5. English/ Chinese LCD microcomputer touching panel
Screw air compressor control system is applied in English and Chinese LCD touching controller. Support the remote control and chain control. Communication port for RS 485, Modbus communication protocols, can choose other communication agreement.
1) Features of microcomputer controller
1. English and Chinese LCD touching panel;
2. All-round protection of motor with short circuit, plugging turn, phase lack, overload, unbalance;
3. The starting and stopping control of the motor;
4. Protection and measurement of compressor reversal protection;
5. The multiple temperature detection and display;
6. Automatic adjustment of compressor loading, ensure the stabilization of pressure;
7. Long-distance or local control;
8. Multi-machine or single machine operation control;
9. RS-485 communication function;
10. GPRS mobile remote control. (Optional)
2) Microcomputer controller warnings and prompt functions
1. Warning indication of air filter replacement;
2. Warning indication of oil filter replacement;
3. Warning indication of oil-air separator replacement;
4. Warning indication of oil replacement.
3) Microcomputer controller safety protection
1. Protection motor: compressor motor protection of short circuit, plugging turn, phase lack, three phase power imbalance;
2. Compressed air high temperature protection;
3. Protection of compressor reversal;
4. Protection of excessive pressure;
5. Protection of temperature sensor and pressure sensor;
Applications of Two-Stage Screw Air Compressor
Jufeng air compressor is widely used in all kinds of industries around the world, including electronics, electricity, water, electricity, environmental protection, petroleum, chemical, mining, metallurgy, pharmaceutical, food, aviation, shipbuilding, military, scientific research, wood, textile, printing, glass, construction, building materials and other fields.
Air compressors can be grouped into three classifications: consumer grade, professional grade and industrial grade.
• Consumer grade air compressors can be described as a pancake or single-stage model. They're used for household tasks like inflating tires and inflatable products and possibly some low-load air tools like staplers and brad guns.
• Professional grade air compressors provide more power and higher pressurized air. They could be two-stage reciprocating models or rotary screw models and can provide more power to run several air tools at once with intermittent use.
• Industrial grade air compressors will be the workhorse of a manufacturing plant or the reliable power source on an oil rig. They are designed to provide a steady flow of compressed air for long periods of time and can take fluctuating surges in use typical in major manufacturing plants. These compressors are built with high-quality components that allow for customization to the specific environment to improve performance, energy efficiency and reliability.
Precautions of Two-Stage Screw Air Compressor
1. Srandard Power: 380V/50HZ/3PH, 415V/220V/60HZ and other voltage can be customized.
2. Starting method: 10A or below direct starting,15A or above star-delta srarting.
3. Working environment temperature: -5℃-45℃;
4. Driven method: Belt driven / Direct driven.
5. Welcome request & inquiry of customized the pressure up to 16 bar
6. The company on product improvement and reserves the right of design improvement parameters are subject to change without prior notice.
About the maintenance:
1st maintenance: After 500 hours of running
2nd and subsequent maintenance: Every 2000 to 2500 hours of running
|Model||Discharge pressure||FAD||Power||RPM||Weight||Outlet pipe diameter||Noise||Volume of oil||Dimension(Air cooling )||Dimension(Water cooling)|